Pre Award Management Forms and Templates
- Faculty/Researcher Exit Checklist Form: PDF
- PI Grant Exit Form: PDF
- Request NIH Commons ID: Web Version
- Request NSF Fastlane ID: Online Account Registration
- Cost Sharing Documentation Agreement: PDF
- Advance FOAPAL Request Form: PDF
- Request for Principal Investigator Status Form: PDF
- Subrecipient Commitment Form: PDF
- Subrecipient Commitment Short Form: PDF
- 10 Percent DeMinimus Rate Template: PDF
- Request to Generate & Subaward Processing Checklist– Departments (BAs)/PIs: PDF
- No Cost Extension Request Form: PDF
Budget Template: Excel
Notes about the budget template:
- The white fields are unlocked and allow for data entry. Fields in gray or light yellow are calculations and locked.
- The salary cap is unlocked. It will default to either blank or the NIH cap for those projects; it can otherwise been populated for any salary cap that a sponsor may impose.
- The indirect rate is entered on Budget Year 1 under Sponsor Approved Costs in the header.
- All sub-awards institutions must be entered initially on Year 1, although they can have zero cost in any year. This is to ensure that the $25K F&A limit is properly calculated.
- Completed worksheets are to be placed in the “Temple Docs” tab in eRA.. Please save the final version as .xls format.
DHHS Public Health Service