Training & Documentation
Upcoming Training Opportunities
NIH Data Management and Sharing In-Person Training
OVPR, Temple Libraries, and Temple ITS are hosting the LabArchives team for in-person training for all faculty, researchers, post docs, and students on Wednesday, May 17, 2023.
LabArchives managers will demonstrate how easy it is to create a new Electronic Laboratory Notebook and how to make it most efficient for your specific use while securely managing your research data online. Topics will include access management, adding and managing content, sharing data, and collaboration tools.
Training will be held on two campuses:
- May 17, 9 am – 11 am in SERC Room 110 B on Main Campus. REGISTER
- May 17, 12 pm – 2 pm in MERB Room 217 on Health Science Campus. REGISTER
There are weekly webinars hosted by LabArchives. You can register here.
Temple Libraries' Research Data Services team offers data management and research workshops.
Webinars from Love Data Week (February 13 - 17, 2023):
- Finding Public Data for Research and Grants
- Data Visualization Introduction with Tableau
- Introduction to Text Mining with ProQuest
- Best Practices for Establishing Notebook Structure
- Creating Templates to Standardize the Collection and Management of Data
Webinar conducted by LabArchives specialists for Temple University users (January 23, 2023):
Training video on how to get started on LabArchives:
LabArchives Research Edition Quick Start Guide for New Users.
LabArchives knowledgebase information link.