FAQ | Electronic Research Administration
- What is my AccessNet username and AccessNet password?
- I do not have a Temple AccessNet Account. What do I do?
- How do I obtain a Temple AccessNet Account if I am a TUHS Employee?
- How do I obtain access to ERA application?
- TUHS Client Support Help Desk at (215) 707-7008 if you have any issues with the Online SARF or
- TU Help Desk (215) 204-4357 if you have issues with your TU Guest Account once it has been provisioned.
An AccessNet account is required to login to the ERA portal.
We have the following error messages that will be displayed if there are errors when you try to login to eRA:
If you see the above error message, then please double check your Accessnet Username and TUsecure Password. If you have difficulties or have forgotten your password then please go here: https://accounts.temple.edu.
If you see the above error message, then please email your Full Name, 9-digit TEMPLE UNIVERSITY TUID, Accessnet username and Department to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, write "Please resolve Unauthorised ERA Access". Please DO NOT provide us any passwords.