COI Form Update and Annual Disclosure Procedures
Temple University's Conflict of Interest (COI) Program will expand this year to cover all full-time faculty and research personnel. The COI disclosure includes conflicts of interest and professional time commitments, including consulting, through one mechanism - the Conflict of Interest and Commitment Disclosure Form.
The COI disclosure form is available at era.temple.edu and can be found within the My Conflict of Interests section.
- Download COI Policies:
- Conflict of Interest - Faculty
- Financial Conflict of Interest in Research
- Conflict of Interest - All Employees
- Conflict of Commitment & Interest – Lewis Katz School of Medicine (LKSOM)
- Gifts and Conflict of Interest - All Employees
- TAUP Collective Bargaining Agreement (Article 20)
- Temple University Faculty Handbook (Article VIII)
For more information and questions:
Dwayne King, JD (all Schools and Colleges except Lewis Katz School of Medicine): 2-7819 email@example.com
Elizabeth M. Oquendo, Lewis Katz School of Medicine (only): (215) 707-1986 | firstname.lastname@example.org