FAQ | Electronic Research Administration
- What is my University AccessNet username and AccessNet password?
- I do not have a Temple University AccessNet Account OR I am TUHS/FCCC employee OR I am an Alumni. What do I do?
- How do I obtain access to the ERA application?
- Sponsor’s TUid and Email
- Expiration date of access
- Guest’s TUid (if previously or newly issued), date of birth, first name, last name, and contact information. For the Guest’s Contact personal email address; please use the @TUHS.temple.edu or @FCCC.edu email address of the Guest if they are employed of the Temple Health System.
- The last 4 digits of Guest’s Social Security Number. This information is needed to avoid generating a duplicate TUid in the chance that the Guest is a former Temple University faculty member, staff member, alumni, or student.
To login to the ERA application you need to have a Temple University AccessNet account. A select group of Employees are automatically imported into ERA daily from Temple’s Banner HR system.
For those who aren’t imported into ERA automatically, you will notice the first time that you login to ERA with your AccessNet account, you well then see some of your profile data based on your Banner HR, STUDENT or GUEST information on the screen. Upon successfully clicking Continue, you will be added automatically to our import process for the upcoming night. All accounts will get activated in ERA the next day by 8 am. If there is an issue with your department or other information appearing on the web page, Please fill out the text box to indicate any incorrect information (however, if there is incorrect information, you will need to contact the respective HR or Student office to get the information changed; as ERA only consumes information already available in TUportal).
All ERA profiles are required to have an active TUmail or TUHS/FCCC email account. For TUHS/FCCCC guest users; the process will use the TUHS/FCCC email account if it is listed as the email you provide on the Guest Info section of the GARS form within TUportal.