Investigator Quick Links
Frequently Used Templates for Submission
The below are some frequently used templates/forms that may be included with you ERA submission.
Informed Consent Templates
- Main Informed Consent Template
- Minimal Risk Informed Consent Template
- Informed Consent Form for Emergency Use
- English HIPAA Authorization Form
- Spanish HIPAA Authorization Form
- Spanish HIPPA Translation Certificate
Humanitarian Use Device (HUD) Forms
- Application for a HUD 220
- Continuing Review Progress Report or Final Report for a HUD 221
- Modification of an HUD 222
Research Personnel Signature Form: This form is to be used only to collect authorization for Research Personnel who are not affiliated with Temple University, Temple University Health System, or Shriner's Hospital for Children. Affiliated individuals should be added to the ERA system and provide electronic authorization. The PI must always be listed and authorize via ERA, not on this signature form. To add affiliated individuals to ERA, please contact the IRB office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-707-3390.
Research Personnel not affiliated with Temple University, Temple University Health System, or Shriner's Hospital for Children should provide their authorization of participation by completing the information below. Include a scanned copy of this document with your IRB submission in ERA.