- PIVOT (formerly Community of Science) provides many services to Temple faculty including targeted funding opportunity alerts, an expertise database and other services. Search funding opportunities: http://pivot.cos.com/funding_main
- Sponsored Program Information Network - SPIN Find Funding link within ERA: SPIN provides web based information resources and searchable databases for federal and non-federal funding opportunities. It includes the InfoEd Commerce Business Daily and a SPIN keyword thesaurus. It also provides listings of upcoming deadlines and allows you to customize your own e-mail notifications of funding information. SPIN, for Temple users, can only be accessed from within ERA using your Accessnet Login: https://era.temple.edu
- Egrants.net: This service is available to anyone at Temple University.
- GrantsNet: The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) provides this site which offers an extensive searchable database of fellowships, grants, and sources of support for training in sciences and science education.
- Grants.gov: This is a site maintained by the Federal government that has the ability to search for Federal government-wide grant opportunities.
- The National Institutes of Health, Office of Extramural Research: This site provides links to a wide variety of information about grants and funding opportunities.
- National Science Foundation: NSF provides a searchable system of information about grants and programs.
- Science.Gov: Access to over 60 databases and 2,200 scientific websites for authorative federal science information for research development.
- Challenge.gov: Researchers compete for prizes by submitting innovative solutions to specific scientific and societal challenges presented by various federal government agencies.
- Contract Opportunities: This site is authoritative for U.S. Government Services Administration Assistance Listings (formerly CFDA.gov), Wage Determinations (formerly WDOL.gov), and Contract Opportunites (formerly FBO.gov).
- Federal Register: The official of journal of the federal government of the United States contains government agency rules, proposed rules, and public notices.
- Candid (Formerly The Foundation Center): Candid provides a searchable database for foundation and non-profit funding sources.